Date: June 23-26, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Little America Hotel
- 2020 National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference ‘Agriculture Elevated’ Press Release
- Why Teachers Need to Attend the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference Video (video, 90 seconds)
- Educational Resources, Farm Tours and Networking Opportunities Galore for Teachers! (video, 36 seconds)
- One of the Few Conferences that Take Educators to the Farm! (video, 45 seconds)
- 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Join us at Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City, UT, and enjoy:
- Register Now! Early-bird registration is $435 and we've extended the deadline to May 15 to allow you to receive the lower rate until then.
- Onsite workshops that demonstrate how to use agricultural resources to contextualize standards in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and nutrition.
- Dynamic keynote speakers who provide their perspectives on supporting Agriculture in the Classroom’s mission of promoting the importance of agriculture in our daily lives.
- National teacher award winners who use school gardens, embryology, aquaponics, bees, and more to increase students’ agricultural literacy.
2021 National Conference
Des Moines, Iowa
June 28-July 1, 2021
Iowa Event Center/Hilton Des Moines Downtown
2022 National Conference
Saratoga Springs, New York
June 28-July 1, 2022
Saratoga Springs City Center/Saratoga Springs Hilton
Highlights of Previous Conferences
Date: June 18-21, 2019
Little Rock, Arkansas
June 26-29, 2018
Holiday Inn by the Bay
June 20-23, 2017
Kansas City, Missouri
Sheraton Kansas City Crown Center